Adventures in Beer Brewing

Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Welcome DNAle!

Well, I finally figured out a name for my line of beer, with a lot of help from friends. I took a poll using Facebook and received many suggestions. Most sounded like good names for individual brews ("The Yeast of Your Blurries" was a favorite), but not for an entire line. My friend Kerry Stamps, though, was quite inspired and came up with "DNAle". Yeah, I think that one's going to stick!

My brother Marc is a graphic artist so I put him to task designing a label. I sort of imagined two hop vines intertwined like a DNA helix, but I left it up to him. He came up with something helical, all right - look closely at the rungs. It's absolutely perfect. :)

Labels:

2 Comments:

  • At 8:36 AM, Blogger Unknown said…

    Just seen it on the back of a car in sf thought I would check out what it was looks good !!

     
  • At 11:41 AM, Blogger Kate said…

    Thanks!

     

Post a Comment

<< Home